Volti is always looking for exciting new repertoire. If you’re a composer and you’d like us to consider your work for performance, please send materials to:
Mark Winges, Resident Composer / Advisor
P O Box 15576
San Francisco, CA 94115
Please note the following guidelines before submitting your music:
- Volti primarily performs a cappella repertoire. In particular, we rarely perform works with piano or organ.
- Since we are a chamber choir of 16 – 20 voices, works for large chorus or works with long sections of divisi passages greater than SSAATTBB are not well-suited to the ensemble.
- We are continually reviewing new pieces, but depending on the backlog of scores, it may be some time before we can evaluate your music.
- If you would like your material returned, please include a SASE. Because of the volume of material we receive, we cannot return scores without a SASE.
- We can review printed scores (with or without recordings) or e-submissions. If you are planning to send an e-submission, please contact Mark first.
- Please obtain permission from authors (if appropriate) before submitting scores. We cannot consider works for which the composer has not obtained the necessary text clearance(s).
- For an idea of the repertoire we perform, click here to see repertoire from past seasons
- If you have questions about a work you would like us to consider, feel free to contact our Composer/Advisor Mark Winges at email@example.com prior to sending us your music.
You can find guidelines for Volti’s Choral Arts Laboratory program for young American composers by clicking here.